Westco is looking for a brilliant, creative Account Manager to lead on campaigns. The role will be instrumental in both delivering and overseeing campaigns for Westco’s clients using audience insight, behavioural science and digital innovation to affect real change.
Account Manager: Campaigns
Monday, October 23rd 2017
We are a bright, leading consultancy with a wealth of experience and lots of energy.
Our clients include local authorities and organisations from all tiers and all corners of the UK as well as central government, the third sector and the private sector.
Our work is carefully planned and implemented with innovation, speed and efficiency.
Our approach is to provide the best possible advice and service delivered by the best people in the business. Based on insight, evidence and an understanding of clients business and audiences, our approach is to coach and train a leading edge team, dedicated to supporting clients from project inception to the evaluation of outcomes.
This is initially a one-year contract, moving to permanent role for the right person.
£35,000 - £40,000
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for a campaign manager who is ready to take the next step and apply their creativity and science across our client contracts. This is a great opportunity to devise, deliver and oversee campaign delivery across Westco, adding to our reputation as one of the public sector’s leading communications agencies.
You would likely have worked in a campaigns role for at least two years, ideally with media and marketing experience.
We are looking for someone who understands the importance of a delivering an integrated strategy to produce award-winning behavioural change campaigns that make a real difference to people’s lives.
As part of the role you will be working in two of Westco’s client councils delivering campaigns, while overseeing campaign planning strategy across Westco. In doing so, you will be building skills, expertise and capability while securing new business beyond our existing contracts.
Role Will Involve Some (but Not Limited To) Of These Key Areas
- Devising campaign strategies using ROSIE or OASIS as a planning template
- Leading on implementation of campaign delivery in two of Westco’s client councils (approx. 3 days a week). This means you will need to be hands-on with experience of media, digital and marketing
- Understanding of how to build the golden thread in campaign planning from by setting and linking research and objectives to strategy, implementation and evaluation
- An understanding of and willingness to engage and communicate with our staff
- The desire and ability to learn and apply behavioural science to our campaigns
- Working with partners to amplify the work that we do
- Delivery of weekly campaign evaluation reports
- Understanding of an agency environment, including the desire to secure new work through delivering best practice
- Client contract management and new client relationships
- Compilation of campaign case studies for our website and awards
- Briefing internal digital and production teams
- Supporting all areas of project delivery and management
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Political nous
- Interest in government and public sector communications issues
- Experience in building relationships with senior managers and politicians
- Experience in delivering building relationships with key stakeholders and influencers
- Previous agency / client experience is preferred, with proven track record of office experience and processes; Office and social media platforms
- Understanding of advertising and marketing practices
- Friendly, outgoing and team player
- Motivated and focused
- Keen to learn and develop career
Send your CV and a covering email to Account Director Simon Jones at email@example.com