Westco is looking for a highly motivated Account Executive to join our team based in Sutton. The role will be to provide dedicated, high quality, efficient contribution to the delivery of client campaigns, including digital media, employee engagement and change behaviour interventions targeted to the people our clients serve.
Location: Sutton, South West London
Starting salary: £25,000
Desired Skills and Experience
To work internally and with our government clients as a Communications Exec providing best-in class marketing services. Ensure delivery of timely, local employee engagement and external campaign programmes with an integrated approach across our design, research and communications teams.
Principally working within the client’s local area, but an integral part of the wider Westco team, the candidate should have existing track record and experience within an agency environment (or government/3rd sector communications service), be adaptable, willing to learn with an interest in developing within a diverse and growing account.
Role Will Involve Some (but Not Limited To) Of These Key Areas
- Weekly status reporting (client and agency)
- Competitive reviews and social media/press monitoring
- Studio/creative briefing and trackingDevelopment of excellent relationships with client service stakeholders and other Westco teams
- Delivery of a wide range of communication/campaign activities according to the client’s priorities and communications strategy
- Briefing internal digital and production teams
- Supporting all areas of project delivery and management
- Third party vendors for production/fulfilment of campaigns
- Involvement in researching and implementing new campaigns
- Assisting the tracking and maintaining of budgets
- Assist maintenance of applicable account and programme processes
- Excellent communication and organisational skillsInterest in government and public sector communications issues
- Previous agency / client experience is preferred, with proven track record of office experience and processes
- Office and social media platforms
- Understanding of advertising and marketing practices
- Friendly, outgoing and team player
- Motivated and focused
- Keen to learn and develop career
We are a bright, leading consultancy with a wealth of experience and lots of energy.
Our clients include local authorities and organisations from all tiers and all corners of the UK as well as central government, the third sector and the private sector.
Our work is carefully planned and implemented with innovation, speed and efficiency.
Our approach is to provide the best possible advice and service delivered by the best people in the business. Based on insight, evidence and an understanding of clients business and audiences, our approach is to coach and train a leading edge team, dedicated to supporting clients from project inception to the evaluation of outcomes.
Please email your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org