Westco is looking for a highly motivated Senior Account Executive to join our team. The role will be to provide dedicated, high quality, efficient contribution to the delivery of client campaigns, including digital media, employee engagement and change behaviour interventions targeted to the people our clients serve.
Remuneration: £35,000 – 37,000 + PRP
Desired Skills and Experience
To work internally and with our government clients as a Senior Account Executive providing best in-class marketing services and direction to project delivery teams. Ensure delivery of timely, local employee engagement and external campaign programmes with an integrated approach across our design, research and communications teams.
The candidate will work with a number of clients in and outside London on a range of marketing campaigns and will be an integral part of the wider Westco team. You should have existing track record and experience within an agency environment (or government/3rd sector communications service), be adaptable, willing to learn with an interest in developing within a diverse and growing account.
Role Will Involve Some (but Not Limited To) Of These Key Areas
- Responsibility for end – end campaign delivery – from concept, strategy and plan to evaluation
- Competitive reviews and social media/press monitoring
- Studio/creative briefing and tracking
- Development of excellent relationships with client service stakeholders and other Westco teams
- Delivery of a wide range of communication/campaign activities according to the client’s priorities and communications strategy
- Briefing internal digital and production teams
- Supporting all areas of project delivery and management
- Third party vendors for production/fulfilment of campaigns.
- Involvement in researching and implementing new campaigns
- Assisting the tracking and maintaining of budgets
- Assist maintenance of applicable account and programme processes
- Line management of account executive(s) and/or matrix management of project delivery teams within Westco and with input from external partners
- Management of innovation projects – testing new Westco services in controlled environments
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Interest in government and public sector communications issues
- Previous agency / client experience is essential, with proven track record of successful campaign delivery; Office and social media platforms
- Understanding of modern advertising and marketing practices
- Friendly, outgoing and team player
- Motivated and focused
- Keen to learn and develop career
We are a bright, leading consultancy with a wealth of experience and lots of energy.
Our clients include local authorities and organisations from all tiers and all corners of the UK as well as central government, the third sector and the private sector.
Our work is carefully planned and implemented with innovation, speed and efficiency.
Our approach is to provide the best possible advice and service delivered by the best people in the business. Based on insight, evidence and an understanding of clients business and audiences, our approach is to coach and train a leading edge team, dedicated to supporting clients from project inception to the evaluation of outcomes.
Please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org