As part of our continued expansion, we have an immediate requirement for an Account Director to join our Management team. Based in Westminster, this is a fantastic role, ideal for a proactive Account Director looking for an exciting and challenging move.
Want to be our next Account Director in Westminster?
Monday, July 4th 2016
About The Role
You will take on responsibility for the following areas currently in CEO/COO portfolios:
- Management and commercialisation of an innovation project within Westco (for example, online collaboration communities, inbound marketing, community engagement or behaviour change
Perform the role of the Communications Account Director for the agency which include the services below:
- Communications audits and reviews
- Interim support services
- Campaign consultation and delivery
- Consultancy support for communications development
- Crisis management including media training
- Thought leadership including input into the Westco Commission
Play a key role in new business pitches, working across teams to develop extraordinary, unexpected big ideas and help prepare our response
Provide cover for and support to the Agency's CEO and COO when required
You Will Have
Solid account management experience in a marketing/PR or Government communications environment
A generous, empowering leadership style
Judgment, experience and decisiveness to make things happen
Good communication skills, intuitively able to provide insight, encouragement and constructive direction to clients and colleagues
A strategic and agile mindset combined with practicality and commerciality
Passion for reaching the most extraordinary results in strategy and creative whilst being an arbiter of quality
Think you've got what it takes? Apply here.
For more information, please contact our Office Manager Bobby.